What do dad's like?
- Smoking pipes of fine tobacco.
- Reading leather-bound military histories and big game hunting memoirs.
- Sitting in overstuffed chairs.
- Sipping scotch from a lowball glass.
- Wearing bifocals.
- Remembering times when men were men.
- Scratching an old dog on the head, a dog more loyal than his children ever could be.
Hope this gives you some ideas.
Happy Father's Day, Dad, and dad's everywhere!
Got a sweeeeet review over at Novel Opinion. Check it out.
"What Alan Ryker can do in 132 pages puts to shame most of the 400 plus horror books I have read."